Sunday 2 June 2013

Sunday Ride

Ya wanna what?! Someone, not me, thought it would be a good idea to go for a 5hour ride round the hills.  Gussy and I slugged it out for 3 hours but happily left Camp Mother to do the full slog!.
We all looked very cool in our matching NZ Cyclist kit.  Check out my photo, Liza insisted to take it this morning. 

Hat off to CM, she took a leaf from my book! After we had raced up a series of hills, and I had pushed in the final stage to just beat her over the brow.  Yeah GO ME!.  When I was telling Gussy who was the winner, as calm as daisy's, CM says, "oh were we racing? I was just riding my new normal speed, were you racing?".  NICE, completely something I would say !!!

But you were so racing!, too bad I can only manage short burst eh !

Nice work all ....

No comments:

Post a Comment