Wednesday 15 May 2013

concrete pills

Yeahup - maybe Carron has a point in this mornings email:



Tuned in for my Thursday update ..... oh thats right - You didn't ride !!!!!
Concrete pills are on their way by courier as I type.  

Kind regards
Carron




Sadly a late night at work, followed by a 5am text from Chris who had just got back to the hotel after a night out in Bangkok with her work colleagues, and I needed more than concrete pills to effect some "harden up" mentality today.

CM - promise to pedal my little heart out on Sunday when we complete the ride for life.

2 comments:

  1. 5am text ? - that was the perfect wake up time to go riding. You should of just jumped up and got going. Sadly I don't think concrete is going to be enough to get you motivated Liza. I reckon a new $4.5k bike might do the trick thou. Check out this little baby .... http://www.pinarello.com/eng/fp4_709.php
    Variety of colours to choose from :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah don't blame the 5am wake up call! I thought the timing was perfact AND I was under strict instruction to text when I got back to the hotel. CM you still got some of those pills? I think Im going to need them for Sunday, I have done buggar all training whilst away. Apart form the ONE night mentioned I was working or sleeping the remainder.

    ReplyDelete