Sunday 2 June 2013

The Travelling Wanderer

A380
So for the first time in 3 years my work travel has suddenly taken a fast track, fantastic in that I may not drop as far as 'Jade' (Air NZ Status) and will even revert back to 'Gold' where I have enjoyed the luxury of Koru for some time.

Despite the business class and 6 star hotels, I swear it is work, work, work from the time I land to the time I leave.  So what did I see, well the airport, the hotel, and a couple of restaurants!


Me and a couple of colleagues
And yes, Liza and I are still in the honeymoon period so this was the first time we have been apart for so long (a entire week!)  Despite talking daily it was hard, although easier for me as I was consumed by work.

This trip was to Bangkok, where I have been before and it seems somewhere I may have a few more trips.

Local Food Store


No comments:

Post a Comment