Saturday 8 June 2013

Go hard BRICK and GM

Back Friday from another work trip! did no exercise whilst away so thought I would make it up in a single day.  So Saturday, Gussy, Jonesy and I attended the 7am swim session.  I thought it was a good hard session to find out, Jonesy had drafted and hence thought it was EASY!  Well missy, I was dying at the front, so consider that your last cruise and I will make sure I draft off you from now on!!

Then Gussy and I jumped on our bikes for a quick ride to Swanson and back, a couple of hills and undulations :), seems everyone is getting cheeky, Gussy zoomed past and whispered "is that all you got!".  I love it!  of course it meant I had to pick up the pace.

Back at base (Birkenhead pool) we transitioned into running shoes, Gussy drove down to the gym
and I ran (yes Im felling very virtuous).  We did our strength session, normally reserved for Mondays but we are both traveling next week.  Cricky almost killed us, we are weak as *^%!!!.

Glenn Miller Bank concert, it was awesome!
After the session I got a text from Liza to say her and mates were at the local cafe, so I ran down, OK some of the way! Gussy had dropped me off as she raced to the hairdresser.  But up until today (Gussy big mouth) everyone thought I was awesome cos I ran all the way.  But hey don't forget we had already trained for 5 hours so don't let a little 110m car ride diminish my efforts! Please :)

Saturday date night, I had brought us tickets to the Glenn Miller Band, but seems All Blacks vs France at Eden Park was on the same night!.  Buggar, oh not really I wanted to go to GM so it was a good job Liza stopped trying to give away our GM tickets, her dog box was getting bigger and bigger.  Hey and we both had a great time, right Liza my beautiful wife!  Better say yes ....

Im off tomorrow for another week, determined to do some running......back on Saturday ....

No comments:

Post a Comment