Thursday 2 May 2013

A pig in mud

Wah hoo ! my new wheels have arrived :) and I got them super cheap $400 off RRP. I know!. They are not deep dish racing wheels but they are a thousand times better than what I had and I can use them everyday.  In fact they are the same as the ones CM let me borrow for Ironman.

Yes, as the photo reveals I did put on tyres and tubes in the lounge :)  My wife loves me .... now I have brought a cassette but have opted to drop the granny gear to see how I go.  I even watched a you tube video on how to put on a cassette.  Need to build up the bike tool kit :) Buggar



1 comment:

  1. Crap - I had a normal cassette you could of had. Perhaps its time for me to take my granny gears off .... or at least think about it



    OK thought about it - NOPE !!

    ReplyDelete