Monday 18 March 2013

Girl Guide Biscuits ... yum yum !!!!

I feel like Im losing my mojo, but I expect it is due to being back at work.  After two months of NO work and prior to that one month part-time, this whole working full-time is just not working with my preferred life style.  It has been one week and one day back at work. This morning I struggled out of bed at a casual 9am, lucky I only have to wonder down the hall to start work in the home office!.  This is not like me at all, normally I am wide awake at 6am or earlier.

Enjoying a Guiness
On a more exciting note, Liza brought me an unexpected gift.  An entire box of girl guide biscuits AWESOME!  And on Sunday I celebrated St Pattys Day with mates, unfortunately I had to wear the Pukey hat due to last years efforts and despite my best endeavours I wasn't able to pass it on this year. Man o man.

1 comment:

  1. the Pukey hat is particularly special :) Great day out as always - thanks Bry for all the hassles as usual!!

    ReplyDelete