Tuesday 23 April 2013

Got a spare 80,000 thousand?

Monday was NOT a great day for me!  For a while now I have been thinking bout whether to see a surgeon for removal of the additional skin left over from the old Chris.  Thank goodness for Nana nickers which cover from your bum to your boobs, I have no doubt these have prevented horrific injuries form flying body parts (best not to picture it!)

On Monday Liza and I went to see such a surgeon, he had a operating and recovery suite at their offices, slightly creepy reminded me of Nip and Tuck TV show.  Anyhow all good until we heard the price (hope your sitting down!) a mere $40,000 per operation and I was to need one for the stomach area and another for the top of the legs.

Crikey! I bet Liza had no idea how 'expensive' I would be ah!.  Well when we got home, I had a cry (knowing this was well out of reach) and ran as fast as I could for an hour or so .... a good workout but must admit the legs were a bit sore after.

No comments:

Post a Comment