Tuesday 30 April 2013

Look whos a techno whizz

Look at me with my techno thingy! :)
The weather is so horrible, decided to ditch biking with KV and went for a run with Gussy.  Actually been for a few runs with her, including one day where my program said run 2hrs with Gussy, problem was I was only running cos I thought Gussy had a long run in her program.  But turns out they had changed it around, so approx 1 hr into our run I found out she only needed to do a short run. Buggar! I suggested we headed directly home, but unfortunately it was still a good 1.5hr run. Oh man!!!.  Coach you need to find a way to link our programs so when you tweak one the other updates!

On this run Gussy was excited to use her 'map my run' function, all good to keep track of speed and ks, however when you get back and find you were short a few ks. Someone (not me) decided to turn around and go for another run to round it up. In these situations the nifty techno suks!

No comments:

Post a Comment